- What is included in the venue rental?
Each venue rental includes access to the ceremony site, indoor reception area, and patio/porch areas from 8am to midnight (16 hours), lines for around tables, tables and chairs (for ceremony and reception), and exclusive, unlimited access to barn/s Decor Room.
- Can you purchase additional time at the venue?
Yes – Additional days for set-up and rehearsal can be purchased.
- Does Howe Farms have parking accommodations?
Each barn has a separate parking lot with more than enough space to accommodate guests and vendors.
- Is there ample parking to accommodate guests and vendors?
Howe Farms has plenty of parking accommodations with separate parking lots at each barn, providing plenty of parking spaces for any and all guests, vendors, etc.
- Are the venues at Howe Farms up to code and handicap accessible?
Yes – and fully equipped with air conditioning, heat, and fire extinguishers, all venue areas, ceremony sites, and outdoor areas are handicap accessible.
- Can we take engagement photos at the venue?
Wedding couples are permitted to take engagement photos on the premises with advance notice. Just reach out to our team to arrange a day and time for photography.
- What is the policy for venue visits after booking?
We are fully staffed Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm. We can accommodate visits during those times, or can arrange other times for visits.
- Are Howe Farms clients required to use preferred vendors?
Clients are more than welcome to bring their own vendors; however we do have a vendor list (none of which are requirements) for great vendor suggestions.
- What is the alcohol/beverage policy at Howe Farms?
Guests may provide their own alcohol service. All alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender. The bartender must be approved by Howe Farms no later than thirty days prior to the wedding.
- Does Howe Farms take a deposit for wedding bookings?
When you book a wedding or event at Howe Farms, a non-refundable retainer fee/deposit of $1000 is due at the time of booking. The remainder of the balance is due no later than 6 months prior to the event.
- Is the venue retainer fee refundable?
At Howe Farms, our event retainer fee is non-refundable and due at the time of booking.
- What items are prohibited at Howe Farms?
Confetti is prohibited on any indoor floors or outdoor paved surfaces – there are many grassy areas for biodegradable confetti! Flame Candles are also prohibited, battery powered candles and flame-pots for caterers are permitted. And any fireworks must be purchased, and set off through Howe Farms.
- Are sparklers permitted at Howe Farms?
Sparklers are permitted at Howe Farms, and used often for send offs and send off photography.