Each venue rental includes access to the ceremony site, indoor reception area, and patio/porch areas from 7 am to 11 pm (16 hours), white linens for round tables, tables and chairs (for ceremony and reception), and exclusive, unlimited access to the venue's decor room.
Yes - Our goal is for your day to be the smoothest, most magical day you can imagine! Event insurance protects you from any financial harm throughout your wedding process. We've made it as easy as possible by partnering with Event Helper. Completing your event insurance with us will take less than 5 minutes using our custom partner link!Wedding Insurance From TheEventHelper.com
Guests may provide their own bartenders for alcohol service. All alcohol must be served by a bartender who has a Tennessee ABC card and also has retail liquor/alcohol insurance. The bartender must be approved by Howe Farms no later than thirty days before the wedding.Does your bartender need insurance? Use our partner link with The Event Helper and get venue-approved insurance in under 5 minutes! Bartender Insurance From TheEventHelper.com
- Real Flame Candles - Battery operated candles are permitted.
- Faux/Silk Flower Petals Outdoors - When lining your aisle with flowers or providing petals for your flower girl, real flowers are the best option, as they are biodegradable and help keep Howe Farms litter free.
- Confetti/Glitter - No confetti/glitter is permitted indoors; however, biodegradable confetti and dried flowers are acceptable in certain areas.
- Wood Burning Firepits - Gas firepits, gas heaters, and electric heaters are all wonderful options!
- Fireworks - Howe Farms does offer holiday fireworks shows for our holiday couples! Sparklers up to 36" are permitted, as well!
- Floating Lanterns - flame fueled sky lanterns are prohibited due to environmental concerns and permit restrictions.